Thursday, September 17, 2009

The New Ipod Has Arrived


It finally arrived! My new 160 gig Ipod is here. What seemed like an eternity was not really all that long. It is only a day late. Not to bad. I sat down to start loading it when Missy reminded me that we had to go to a party. First time that I wanted to skip a party and stay home!

I left early to start loading my new little friend. I had to load my podcasts and then I started to work on the music. Eventually, I might get it all loaded. It will take some time.

I am loading them according to album since they are in alphabetical order. It makes life simple. I am not loading my Christmas music except for the Happy Christmas albums (Tooth & Nail) and Noel. Maybe a couple of others also (Christmas in Heaven and Over the Rhine's first Christmas album).

This will take a few days but the fun has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment