Thursday, September 24, 2009

The 160 Gig IPOD

On Thursday September 17 my 160 gig Ipod finally arrived. I must admit I did not think that FedEx would get it here. They have a history of taking items to the warehouse where individuals have to go retrieve them.
The package arrived while I was at work. It was a short day at work and I got home fairly early.
I was excited to get the package.
No injuries while opening package.
Look! A box within a box.

I must admit that Apple has some of the best packaging around.
We have noticed that the Ipod boxes seem to be getting smaller and smaller.

Shrink wrap is always in the way.
My first view of the 160 gig.
Love at first sight.
How do I load thee, let me start NOW!
Tons of packaging and little things.

I started to load right away. Then Missy reminded me that we had a party to go to. A party! At a time like this? I went to the party and left early. I walked home (it wasn't far) and got back to work. I started loading my music manually (Janie and Missy have music on ITunes also and I didn't want to load their tunes.) I decided to load alphabetically by album name. Currently I am in the S's. Moving right along. At the moment I have 10,625 songs loaded. I should finish by the end of the weekend. (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment