Thursday, September 17, 2009

The First 15 Shuffle Songs Of The Day

Here are the first 15 shuffled songs from my 80 gig Ipod today. I will possibly post these somewhat daily.

1. "Yahweh Love" Sara Jahn Never Say Dinosaur
2. "Awesome in the Lord Most High" Chris Tomlin See The Morning
3. "I've Been Slipping" Over The Rhine Patience
4. "Mastermind" Deitiphobia Fear of the Digital Remix
5. "Beautiful America" Five Iron Frenzy Upbeats & Beatdowns
6. "She Like To Look At Pictures" Tom Howard View From The Bridge
7. "I'm Walkin'" Fats Domino Be-Bop-A-Lula
8. "Soldier" Oden Fong Invisible Man
9. "Here I Go" Greenchoby Contentment
10. "A Dangerous Sea" Terl Bryant Beauty. . .As Far As The Eye Can See
11. "[Hidden Track]" The Insyderz Fight Of My Life
12. "My Soul Finds Rest" Calvary Chapel Music Praise Vol. 6 Shout For Joy
13. "Tuesday Assassin" Mortal Intense Live Series Vol. 5
14. "All The Flowers Growing In Your Mother's Eyes"
The Throes All The Flowers Growing In Your Mother's Eyes
15. "Thumb Nail Sketch" Terry Scott Taylor Neverhood Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment