Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall Schedule 2009

It is that time of the year when we look to the Fall Season and bid on new routes. This fall I will be driving full time and supervising when needed (when someone takes off). The bid sheets came out this past Thursday night and Friday morning. I took the sheet home and Missy and I went over it carefully. As normal we made a list to see which ones we liked and debated the pros and cons of them.

There were three routes that I thought really stood out but the one I really wanted was number two. That would give me Saturday and Sunday off and something that resembled normal hours. We prayed first of all that the Lord would have His way and we also asked the Lord to allow us to have the first route on our list.

My time to bid came up and number two was not taken! So, this fall I will have Saturday and Sundays off! I will not be in the way of Missy when she is doing school with Janie (that is a big one), and I will not have to swap Saturday or Sunday in November when I go on the Men's Retreat.

Here is my new route. The scan is not real clear but hopefully you can make it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment