Friday, March 6, 2009

Who Is This Guy?


I am Charles and I live and work at the Grand Canyon National Park.  I am a shuttle bus driver. Next month I will begin my third year working here.  At times it seems a little strange to be here but for the most part it has become normal.  

I live in a national park with my wife and eleven year old daughter.  We live in a 40 foot fifth wheel.  At times it seems very cramped in here but for the most part we do okay.  We do our best to lead a normal life.

You maybe asking what to expect here?  I get to discuss whatever I basically want to.  I have interests in theology, music and life.  Wow!  That was vague wasn't it?  Come and visit.  Subscribe and see what my current thought is.  I do have one thing and that is an opinion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment