Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Nice Spring Snow

The day started with really high winds.  I drove the Hermit Route today and was able to watch the snow on the north rim go across the canyon and on to the south rim.  Looking at the pictures you can see what a nice lite snow we had.

This is a nice view out the front window of the bus.  The snow would go from light to heavy to almost nothing.

There were times when the snow and the clouds were so heavy and thick that you could not see the canyon at all.

The roads were beautiful as I drove west and east all afternoon.  

There were times when the snow would get somewhat heavy and it was hard to see.
A view of the snow through the bus window.
This is from Hermit's Rest.  I really like the cloud in the canyon.
When I got off work I had a little bit of snow to brush off the car.  
Not a bad snow for late March.  It is suppose to snow more tonight and early tomorrow morning.  We will see what the Lord brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment