Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Weekend In Prescott - a side trip to Sedona

We left Flagstaff and headed south out of town on highway 89A.  We were on our way to Sedona to the Harley-Davidson store.  Now, I do not have a Harley but I use driving gloves on my job.  On Monday my right glove on the palm began to split.  

On our way to Flagstaff we stopped at the Harley store just west of town to buy new gloves.  They were totally out of the fingerless gloves that I use.  But the Sedona store had a pair.  We decided to go south to Sedona and buy the gloves and then go to Prescott. 

Here are some pictures of our trip south on 89A.






Even though the road is somewhat narrow, the views are beautiful.  It is amazing to look and see what our Heavenly Father has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment