Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Music . . .Wednesday?

Yesterday I received my order of music from GRRR Records.  Three cds were in my mail box when I checked it.  Here they are!



The Glenn Kaiser Band has become the premiere blues band in Christian Rock and their new album Octane (2008) proves why.  Great blues.
This is a 1988 Resurrection Band classic that I have been having a lot of trouble getting a copy of.  Between Heaven 'n Hell has some great songs on it and it is the last album with Jim Denton on bass.  Finally, I have the entire Resurrection Band collection. 
Left Out was a little punk band that released this in 1999.  Fun music from four crazy guys.  

Normally when I get music from GRRR Records I always play it loud.  If you hear a lot of noise coming from Northern Arizona, it is only me rocking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment