Monday, April 27, 2009

Calvary Chapel Williams


When we first moved to the Grand Canyon we knew that one of our problems would be finding a church fellowship where we could plug in.  After some initial calls to the churches at the canyon we called Calvary Chapel Williams.  Williams AZ is about 50-60 miles south of the Grand Canyon straight down Highway 64.  

For the past two years we gone to the Tuesday night home Bible study that the church had.  But with my schedule now I have enough time to get up early on Sunday morning, drive to the Sunday am service and get back in time for work in the afternoon.  We have gone two Sundays in a row.  It is so good to be in corporate worship with the body of Christ!






With my new schedule starting in mid-May it looks like I will be having Sun-Tues off.  I cannot imagine being able to go to church every Sunday.  Wow!  God is sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment