Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally! A Day Off

I finally got a day off.  I have been working for a little over two weeks straight.  Man, what a relief!  

Yesterday was a laid back day.  For Christmas I got all four seasons of the tv series The Pretender and the two made for tv movies.  We have made it through all four seasons and last night we watched the first of the movies.  I do not think that the movie was as good as the series.  

There are two statements that seem to be repeated over and over throughout the series.  One is when someone looks at Ms Parker that knew her mother they always tell her, "You look just like her mother."  The second one is that no one ever dies at the Centre.  One more movie and we are through with the Pretender.  

Over all it has been pretty good tv viewing.  At least I have enjoyed it.  

Today we are heading to Flagstaff.  I will post our adventures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment