Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Good Haul At The Thrift Store

A few weeks ago when we spent a week in Prescott we hit a lot of thrift stores. It seems music wise I did pretty well.

One cd that I found was "Screaming Brittle Siren" by Michael Knott. But the case was empty. Someone had stolen the cd!!! Man was I bummed.

Then I found some other gems.

"Transformed By Love" is a worship cd from Calvary Chapel Camp Verde. Not every cut on here is good. (In fact one song I think is horrible so I didn't bother with that one on my Ipod.)
Terry Clark has been a favorite of mine for many, many years. I found two cds by him, "Only Believe" and "Love Heals."
I find Terrys' music really ministers to me. I was glad to find these two.
I had heard of Sunday Blue but I was not familiar with them. This is on the old Gray Dot label which was the home for a lot of my favorite music from the 90's. When I began to listen to "Breathe" I dscovered that the lead vocalist was Drue Bachmann from My Friend Stephanie. I am really glad to find this one.

It was a nice small haul at the thrift stores. Each cd was only $1.99 and they are all in good condition. I will hit them again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment