Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A New Discovery

We recently spent five days in Prescott just hanging out, shopping, and, of course, eating.
One of our favorite types of food is Mexican. But since we have been in Arizona we have not found a restaurant that really stands up to the style that we enjoy.

Baja Fresh is in a shopping area close to where Missy (my wife) gets her hair cut.
We have been eyeing it for a while and decided to check it out.

The first step in checking it out is to send the husband (that would be me) inside
to see what I think.
I walked in and the odor just blew me away. It smelled soooooo good.
The menu looked interesting.
I was ready to try it out.
I ordered the burrito. It was really good!
Missy ordered the taquito plate that she enjoyed.
Janie was very pleased with her quesadilla plate.
And just for fun we ordered a taco that all of us could try.
After eating my third I was ready to order another one.
It was pretty awesome!
I have to agree with Baja Fresh. They are saving the planet one Burrito at a time. I know that this a "green" statement but deep down, I think they are saving the planet from lousy burritos!

No comments:

Post a Comment