Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sunset In California

Sorry for the long stretch of time between posts!
We have been on the road
and at times
I have been without an internet connection.
(Yes, even in this amazing time of everyone being connected
I have actually been unconnected a lot.
Hard to believe!)
We spent half of December and January in California.
For part of that time we were camped
in our friends backyard in Lancaster, CA.
One evening we were sitting in our rv
when I saw these amazing colours
refecting off of the outside walls.
It was then that I realized that I was missing an amazing sunset.
We hurried out and saw some of the most beautiful colours in the sky.

It was truly an incredible sunset.


The heavens declare the glory of God;

And the firmament shows His handiwork (Ps. 19:1).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining my site.I'm returning the favor.Beautiful Pictures!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete