Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Passing Of Another Birthday

I am glad that birthdays only come once a year.
If they came more often than that then they would loose
that fuss and special warmth of being loved by your family.

I began my birthday this year with a four day weekend.
Yes - you heard right.
A four day weekend.

We had a special dinner at home of Suf & Turf.
Missy picked up a steak
and we had some shrimp in the freezer.
The results were a meal that was totally amazing.

After dinner was gift time.
My family gave me two cds
("Monster Monster" by the Almost and
"Response" which is Phil Wickham's new release.)
I also got a 3G Kindle with a boatload of books my wife
had loaded for me.

It was a grand time of celebration,
hanging out with my wife and daughter,
and going to church at the end of a nice long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment