Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Band That Won't Go Away

Wow!
It has been a while since I posted anything here.
For those that keep up with me, please forgive me.
I will try to do better.

Last month we headed down to Phoenix to see seminal Christian alternative rock band
Daniel Amos.

When we got there the doors had not opened yet.
I went and stood in line and met some diehard DA fans there.

This is Steven. His shirt is an original Doppelganger t-shirt.
It is amazing that the shirt is in such amazing condition. But it is even more amazing that he can even get into it.
For those that don't realize it Doppelganger came out it 1983!
Daniel Amos took the stage and played an amazing set
from all through their catalog.

Here is the set list from the Phoenix show:
Who's Who Here
Mall All Over The World
Walls Of Doubt
Catch That Angel
Endless Summer
Broken Ladders to Glory
If You Want To
Hide The Beer (The Pastor's Here)
New Car
Man In The Moon
Ain't Gonna Fight It
The Twist
Sanctuary
I Love You #19
Encore:
Ghost of the Heart
Hold Back The Wind Donna
Stone Away
And So It Goes
Buffalo Hills
Encore #2:
Joel
It was a fun night full of great music
from a band that has been around for so many years.
Terry and company, thanks for a great summer concert.

I must also thank Ben Newsum for booking the concert.
This was his first concert to promote.
I appreciate Ben and his hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment