Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Start Of A New Year

Happy New Year! A new year has begun and hopefully I will do better making blog posts. At least I am going to try.

2010 ended with snow. Thursday morning at work when I went out to pre-trip my bus for the day there was a lot of snow to trudge through. In fact there was so much snow we had to delay the start of bus service by 2-3 hours.

The bus in the picture above was the bus that I drove that day. The wheel chock is buried in the snow in front of the front tire. It was a "challenge" to go around the entire bus to check it. I did not know that I needed my own snow shovel at work that day!
After I got off work I headed to my car and this is what I found. Now remember, I had to dust the snow off earlier that morning when I left to work. My car is the front one with those beautiful Texas plates.

Our temperatures have dipped down to -12 and we have not seen above freezing temps in a while. Hopefully that will change in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment