Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Snow Arrives

On Monday, Dec. 7 I arrived at work a few minutes before my start time at 5:30 am. A few minutes later the snow arrived. One of my drivers came into the office with snow on his clothing. I was surprised to look outside and see the snow!
This is what I saw when I went home for lunch around 10:15. As you can tell the snow was still falling well 5 hours later.
This is the view from the Grand Canyon Visitors Center. I went there after my lunch break. Not too many people were waiting for the bus in the snow. And the snow continued falling.
At 1:30 it was time for me to go home. My poor little car was covered with the white stuff. I had to brush her off and get her going. Little did I know what the next morning had to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment