Friday, May 15, 2009

What A Week


This has been some week.  The new bid starts on Saturday (tomorrow).  I will work in the office two days a week (at least).  I will fill in when someone is on vacation or takes some time off.  Otherwise, I get to drive.  

This is what I will be driving until Betty returns.  (I know the scan is not real good, sorry for the quality.)  I am off on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  I am in the office on Wednesday evening and Friday morning.  The other two days (that is Thursday and Saturday) I get to drive.


If/when Betty returns this is what I will be driving.  I still of Sunday and Monday off.  I will have two days in the Village, two days driving Tuscyan and one day on the Hermit Road.

All of this starts tomorrow morning.  So, tomorrow I get to wear my little tan shirt and drive my bus.  Back in the saddle!  I do enjoy driving.  

On Sunday I think we are heading north (yes, we are skipping church) and going to the North Rim.  We are going to be gone until Tuesday.  It is time to get away.  I will take plenty of pictures and will post them here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment