Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Visit to Zia's

In early February we headed down to the Phoenix area for a long weekend. While we were there we made a stop at Zia's Record Exchange. This is their Chandler AZ location.
Zia's is a large music store that some how snuck by me on our first few visits. In fact it was just a few blocks from where we spent so much of our time on our first visit back in October.
I was totally blown away at the amount of stock in this store. Tons, and tons, and tons of cds!
Along with a lot of cds they also have t-shirts and vinyl!
Yes, I did say vinyl. Some of it was new and some of it was used. I did drop some money at Zia's. I want to return and spend more time browsing through their stock. In fact my wife may have to drop me off and come back a few hours later.

I am looking forward to my next trip to Zia's! I'll will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment